Enzyme (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. One Enzyme coin can currently be bought for approximately $123.29 or 0.00218887 BTC on exchanges. Enzyme has a total market capitalization of $221.02 million and $8.38 million worth of Enzyme was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Enzyme has traded 16.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.34 or 0.00075165 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.24 or 0.00019955 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.35 or 0.00069872 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $501.50 or 0.00890382 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5,879.82 or 0.10439199 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.61 or 0.00102276 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.98 or 0.00046134 BTC.
Enzyme (CRYPTO:MLN) is a coin. Its launch date was January 26th, 2019. Enzyme’s total supply is 1,824,437 coins and its circulating supply is 1,792,738 coins. Enzyme’s official Twitter account is @melonprotocol. The Reddit community for Enzyme is https://reddit.com/r/enzymefinance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enzyme empowers users to build and scale investment strategies of their choice – from discretionary and robot to ETFs and market-making. Its second-generation smart contract-enforced platform is thoroughly tested and audited before any mainnet deployments are made. Enzyme Finance was formerly known as Melon Protocol. The token has a new icon and name, but the MLN ticker and contract address stay the same. MLN is used to pay for various functions throughout the fund creation process and investment lifecycle. “
Enzyme Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enzyme directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enzyme should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enzyme using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enzyme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enzyme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.