Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 10th. Over the last seven days, Amon has traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar. Amon has a total market cap of $3.77 million and $13,696.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Amon coin can currently be bought for $0.0053 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.64 or 0.00062147 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002746 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.54 or 0.00023447 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003716 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002748 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $305.42 or 0.00838466 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.33 or 0.00088756 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,064.49 or 0.08413039 BTC.
Amon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Amon offers a multi-cryptocurrency debit-card where you can store your funds, real-time conversion, and instant payment anywhere. AMN is an Ethereum-based token that gives users different benefits such as discounted fees, better customer service andthe possibility to receive passive interest from MasterNodes. “
Amon Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Amon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.