Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One Lympo coin can now be bought for about $0.0174 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Lympo has traded 18.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Lympo has a market capitalization of $14.42 million and approximately $255,585.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.28 or 0.00063550 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00023718 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $312.27 or 0.00852405 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,113.69 or 0.08499368 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.68 or 0.00089209 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lympo is an Ethereum-based sports and health marketplace. Lympo's healthy lifestyle ecosystem is powered by user-generated and user-controlled sports and wellness data. LYM is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Lympo's ecosystem. LYM also acts as the reward issued by market players interested in having direct access to Lympo digital fitness wallet users. There are two different types of rewards – A reward for achieving a healthy lifestyle goal, i.e. running 5 kilometres, and a reward for checking into a particular location for a specified amount of time, i.e. joining a gym class. “
Buying and Selling Lympo
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lympo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lympo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.