SushiSwap (CURRENCY:SUSHI) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 10th. SushiSwap has a total market cap of $1.21 billion and $268.59 million worth of SushiSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SushiSwap has traded 27% lower against the US dollar. One SushiSwap coin can now be purchased for approximately $9.48 or 0.00025911 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.24 or 0.00063509 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.67 or 0.00023695 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003762 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002737 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $312.64 or 0.00854225 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,116.26 or 0.08514503 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.66 or 0.00089231 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SushiSwap is designed to be an evolution of #Uniswap with $SUSHI tokenomics. SushiSwap protocol better aligns incentives for network participants by introducing revenue-sharing & network effects to the popular AMM model. “
Buying and Selling SushiSwap
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SushiSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SushiSwap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SushiSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SushiSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SushiSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.