Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One Tezos coin can now be bought for about $3.28 or 0.00008929 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Tezos has traded 14.6% lower against the dollar. Tezos has a market capitalization of $2.78 billion and approximately $124.32 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00016298 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001364 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Xeonbit Token (XNS) traded 41.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- The Smokehouse (SMOKE) traded 466.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Crypxie (CPX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00009372 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tezos is a new decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing a true digital commonwealth. It facilitates formal verification, a technique that mathematically proves the correctness of the code governing transactions and boosts the security of the most sensitive or financially weighted smart contracts. Tezos takes a fundamentally different approach to governance by creating governance rules for stakeholders to approve of protocol upgrades that are then automatically deployed on the network. When a developer proposes a protocol upgrade, they can attach an invoice to be paid out to their address upon approval and inclusion of their upgrade. This approach provides a strong incentive for participation in the Tezos core development and further decentralizes the maintenance of the network. It compensates developers with tokens that have immediate value rather than forcing them to seek corporate sponsorships, foundation salaries, or work for Internet fame alone.Our block explorer data below is freely provided by tzstats.com. WARNING: Regarding HitBTC XTZ futures. HitBTC does not allow short-selling their futures; only previous purchasers of the futures can sell them. This means that the price is likely significantly higher than the price that would be determined by a market that allows short-selling, which would be more indicative of the true market value of XTZ “
Tezos Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.