LHT (CURRENCY:LHT) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 11th. LHT has a market cap of $159,224.98 and $17.00 worth of LHT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LHT coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, LHT has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002667 BTC.
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00007935 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00003898 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00010918 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 80.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000004 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 27th, 2018. LHT’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 coins. LHT’s official message board is medium.com/@USDXWallet. The Reddit community for LHT is /r/USDXwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LHT is usdx.cash. LHT’s official Twitter account is @USDXwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “LHT is the native asset of USDX Wallet and collateral for the USDX stablecoin. LHT can be quickly and with no fees exchanged to USDX stablecoin via USDX Wallet app. The combination of the LHT token and USDX stablecoin is boosting global cryptocurrency usage and increasing its safety. LHT coins are put into circulation annually starting from 27.03.2018 in the amount of 10% (100 million) of the total number of tokens in two equal parts of 50 million LHT each. They increase Distribution fund (needed for the circulation of LHT and USDX) and Collateral fund (needed to maintain the collateral). If some LHT coins remain available for purchase by the time new LHT coins are ready to be put into circulation, then this action is postponed by a year. “
LHT Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LHT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LHT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LHT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LHT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LHT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.