Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded up 7.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. In the last seven days, Veil has traded down 26.1% against the US dollar. One Veil coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0241 or 0.00000065 BTC on exchanges. Veil has a total market cap of $2.07 million and approximately $286.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36,871.32 or 1.00054838 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00033441 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00009324 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $141.18 or 0.00383120 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $169.06 or 0.00458774 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $316.51 or 0.00858875 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00007374 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.30 or 0.00065933 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003629 BTC.
Veil Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Veil is a cryptocurrency project working to make privacy the most convenient choice through both cutting-edge technology and silky-smooth user experience. Veil uses a hybrid Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Work consensus system, including support for the RandomX and ProgPoW mining algorithms. Through RingCT, stealth addresses, Dandelion, and compulsory privacy, Veil provides coin fungibility and privacy without compromise. “
Veil Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veil should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veil using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.