Zano (CURRENCY:ZANO) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Zano has a total market cap of $25.37 million and $71,448.00 worth of Zano was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zano has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Zano coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.38 or 0.00006436 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36,837.95 or 0.99816543 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00032858 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00009290 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $138.89 or 0.00376327 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.85 or 0.00457528 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $312.39 or 0.00846450 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003123 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00007184 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.55 or 0.00063810 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003641 BTC.
Zano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zano project is a development of a stable and secure coin, designed to use in e-commerce. The technology behind our blockchain provides reliability, security, and flexibility, making it a perfect option for P2P and e-commerce transactions. Zano is built on a foundation of performance and stability. The network is powered by key code design features like forwarding and backward compatibility, component-based modular structure, and asynchronous core architecture. “
Zano Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.