BitCore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded up 48.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 22nd. One BitCore coin can now be purchased for about $0.52 or 0.00001616 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. BitCore has a market cap of $9.46 million and approximately $841,591.00 worth of BitCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BitCore has traded up 62.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32,316.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,025.22 or 0.06266837 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $442.28 or 0.01368577 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $120.35 or 0.00372407 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.37 or 0.00134209 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $199.57 or 0.00617563 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00007856 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.75 or 0.00382944 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $96.64 or 0.00299054 BTC.
BitCore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitCore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period. “
BitCore Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.