CaixaPay (CURRENCY:CXP) traded 3,850.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. One CaixaPay coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00000268 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, CaixaPay has traded 3,826.1% higher against the US dollar. CaixaPay has a market capitalization of $7.89 million and approximately $26.00 worth of CaixaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003130 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001775 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00037683 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.99 or 0.00103260 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $45.54 or 0.00142509 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31,965.03 or 1.00038807 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003134 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The mission of CaixaPay is to create a cryptocurrency built on DAG (Blockchain 3.0) with instant transaction speeds and almost zero transaction fees. A cryptocurrency that people can use for their everyday transactions & even microtransactions to anyone, anywhere in the world. A real-world use coin that is scalable, secure & decentralized. CaixaPay aims to make CXP a future standard in accepted payments.”
CaixaPay Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CaixaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CaixaPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CaixaPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CaixaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CaixaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.