FairGame (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. In the last week, FairGame has traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar. FairGame has a total market cap of $2.40 million and $969,108.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairGame coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0025 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001754 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded 32.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006311 BTC.
- FairCoin (FAIR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded up 50.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DMD (DMD) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.40 or 0.00090940 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
Buying and Selling FairGame
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairGame should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FairGame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.