Fuse Network (CURRENCY:FUSE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 22nd. One Fuse Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0472 or 0.00000146 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Fuse Network has traded 7.8% lower against the dollar. Fuse Network has a total market capitalization of $2.60 million and $127,738.00 worth of Fuse Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001822 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.73 or 0.00039456 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.03 or 0.00108587 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $45.64 or 0.00141467 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32,302.64 or 1.00129525 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003108 BTC.
About Fuse Network
According to CryptoCompare, “The Fuse Network is tailor-made for local communities and used to power day-to-day mobile payments for any person with a phone.It’s designed to be a very low-cost alternative to traditional cash or cashless payments. It lowers the barriers of entry for entrepreneurs to launch wallets, payments services, loyalty programs, and any other systems that were previously powered by paper. Moving money on Fuse costs a fixed fee of up to US Dollar 1 cent (max $0.01) per transaction. The network is designed to have an easy to use and understandable model that is ready for mainstream adoption and far more effective than existing alternatives. “
Fuse Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fuse Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fuse Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fuse Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fuse Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fuse Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.