Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 22nd. In the last week, Minereum has traded 20.6% higher against the dollar. Minereum has a market cap of $1.27 million and $33,387.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Minereum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0995 or 0.00000307 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00049439 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002775 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00014472 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $275.52 or 0.00850256 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006267 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000342 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Minereum is the first ever self mining Smart Contract Token. Coins are generated on the fly with a mathematical formula. The MNE token is an Ethereum-based token. The Genesis Addresses Collection occurred between April 14 5 PM UTC and April 15 5 PM UTC, 4268 addresses were collected from the community. Each Genesis Address was attributed 32,000 coins, as there were 4268 Genesis Addresses, the Total Maximum Supply was set to 136,576,000 MNE. Although the Total Max Supply is set to 136,576,000 MNE, this supply will only be reached in about 47 years. This is because of the Self Mining principle of minereum that only allows each Genesis Address to mine 0.00032 MNE per ethereum block. “
Buying and Selling Minereum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minereum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.