Olyseum (CURRENCY:OLY) traded down 11.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. One Olyseum coin can now be bought for $0.0145 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Olyseum has traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar. Olyseum has a market capitalization of $16.85 million and $644,946.00 worth of Olyseum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003112 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001794 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00038809 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $34.22 or 0.00106455 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.40 or 0.00141215 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $32,133.43 or 0.99960615 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003118 BTC.
Olyseum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Olyseum is an ecosystem designed by stars to create a closer and more meaningful relationship with their fans. In Olyseum, stars will monetize their social influence and reward their fan’s loyalty. Olyseum will allow stars to monetize audiences, and fans to monetize engagement; everything through a blockchain-based reward system and an ERC-20 utility token. For fans, Olyseum is proposing a collaborative platform that allows them to earn rewards for their activity around stars in Olyseum and on other social networks. These rewards can then be redeemed through an exclusive experience exchange created by Olyseum and the stars, as a means to be closer to them. For stars, Olyseum helps them create a global community through which they can be closer to their fans and reward their support. Stars will also earn a direct percentage of the overall advertising income of the network, allowing them to monetize their fans and activity. On the other side, they are entitled to receive additional value by making available exclusive experiences for their fans and sharing them in their current social networks, in exchange for tokens and other benefits. “
Buying and Selling Olyseum
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olyseum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olyseum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Olyseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olyseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olyseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.