Origin Protocol (CURRENCY:OGN) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 22nd. Over the last seven days, Origin Protocol has traded 23.4% lower against the US dollar. Origin Protocol has a market cap of $219.95 million and approximately $54.52 million worth of Origin Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Origin Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.69 or 0.00002131 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00048112 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002759 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00014414 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $269.51 or 0.00835418 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006299 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000345 BTC.
Origin Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Origin is an open-source platform that enables the creation of peer-to-peer marketplaces and e-commerce applications. The Origin Platform initially targets the global sharing economy, allowing buyers and sellers of fractional use goods and services (car-sharing, service-based tasks, home-sharing, etc.) to transact on the distributed, open web. Using the Ethereum blockchain and Interplanetary File System (IPFS), the platform and its community participants can interact in a peer-to-peer fashion, allowing for the creation and booking of services and goods without traditional intermediaries. “
Origin Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origin Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Origin Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Origin Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Origin Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origin Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.