Pamp Network (CURRENCY:PAMP) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 22nd. One Pamp Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Pamp Network has traded 24.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Pamp Network has a total market cap of $8,565.36 and approximately $53.00 worth of Pamp Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003112 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00047750 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002769 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00014062 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.00 or 0.00827484 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00006368 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000346 BTC.
About Pamp Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Pamp Network is a price-reactive cryptocurrency. When the token price appreciates, token holders receive staking rewards based on several factors including the percentage price increase, how long they have been holding for, and how many tokens they hold. Rewards are distributed on a daily basis. If the token price does not appreciate, no rewards are minted. Sellers who move their tokens around have their stakes reset, negating any bonus rewards they may receive when the token appreciates in value.In addition, PAMP is deflationary, meaning that all token transfers have between 1-3% of the transfer burned. “
Buying and Selling Pamp Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pamp Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pamp Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pamp Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pamp Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pamp Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.