Radix (CURRENCY:EXRD) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. Radix has a total market cap of $94.94 million and approximately $681,799.00 worth of Radix was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Radix has traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar. One Radix coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00000400 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00049826 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002777 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00014186 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $279.97 or 0.00866324 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006284 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000342 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radix is a layer-one protocol specifically built to serve DeFi. Radix differs from current DeFi's by introducing a scalable, secure-by-design, composable platform with a DeFi specific build environment to make it easy to build and launch scalable DeFi. “
Radix Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Radix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.