Raydium (CURRENCY:RAY) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. In the last seven days, Raydium has traded down 8.1% against the dollar. Raydium has a total market cap of $153.51 million and approximately $6.12 million worth of Raydium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Raydium coin can now be bought for approximately $2.74 or 0.00008452 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001817 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.86 or 0.00039686 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.29 or 0.00108938 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $45.69 or 0.00141049 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32,358.35 or 0.99892024 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003100 BTC.
Raydium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) built on the Solana blockchain which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity and new features for earning yield. “
Buying and Selling Raydium
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raydium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raydium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raydium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raydium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raydium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.