Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. One Selfkey coin can currently be bought for about $0.0061 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular exchanges. Selfkey has a market capitalization of $28.10 million and approximately $9.05 million worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Selfkey has traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00014242 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.03 or 0.00831339 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006310 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000344 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SelfKey is a blockchain based digital identity system with an integrated financial services marketplace, designed to put identity owners in control of their personal data, and to allow them to request identity claims attestations and instantly apply for passports, residency and financial services in a safe, secure manner. “
Selfkey Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Selfkey should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Selfkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.