WELL (CURRENCY:WELL) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. One WELL coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00001327 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. WELL has a total market cap of $59.02 million and $688,726.00 worth of WELL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, WELL has traded 13.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.96 or 0.00049176 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00014502 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.05 or 0.00844644 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006265 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000346 BTC.
WELL Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WELL is the 1st healthcare protocol and is globalizing healthcare and eliminating country borders to directly connect doctors, therapists, psychologists and other healthcare specialists to patients worldwide through the WELL platform. WELL tokens are based on the Ethereum network. It's used for transactions in the network, used to solve the world’s biggest healthcare issues surrounding cross-border payments, data accessibility and payment risk. “
WELL Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WELL directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WELL should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WELL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WELL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WELL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.