BitMax Token (CURRENCY:BTMX) traded up 7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. Over the last week, BitMax Token has traded 35.9% higher against the dollar. BitMax Token has a total market cap of $1.22 billion and $13.93 million worth of BitMax Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitMax Token coin can now be bought for approximately $1.85 or 0.00003421 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.32 or 0.00064245 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $67.43 or 0.00142872 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00014166 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $380.89 or 0.00807020 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00043794 BTC.
BitMax Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BTMX is a non-refundable functional utility token which will be used as the unit of exchange between participants on BitMax. The goal of introducing BTMX is to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between participants who interact within the ecosystem on BitMax. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of BitMax (BTMX) is a major component of the ecosystem on BitMax, and is designed to be used solely as the primary token on the platform. BTMX will initially be issued by the Distributor as ERC-20 standard compliant digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. “
BitMax Token Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitMax Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitMax Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitMax Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitMax Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitMax Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.