CONTRACOIN (CURRENCY:CTCN) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 14th. CONTRACOIN has a total market capitalization of $12.65 million and $431,203.00 worth of CONTRACOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CONTRACOIN has traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. One CONTRACOIN coin can now be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00000624 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001196 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded 62.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.67 or 0.00137110 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CONTRACOIN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Contracoin, founded in Southport Australia in 2018, is a Global Real Estate Blockchain-powered platform by Contracorp Limited, which allows real estate agents, brokers and property developers to gain exposure to international real estate investors.Contracoin aims to make property investment easily available to the masses by eliminating the traditional barriers through the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Contracoin is a project of Contra Global. “
Buying and Selling CONTRACOIN
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CONTRACOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CONTRACOIN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CONTRACOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CONTRACOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CONTRACOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.