GAMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. Over the last week, GAMB has traded 51.1% higher against the dollar. GAMB has a total market cap of $20.90 million and $523,960.00 worth of GAMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GAMB coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.17 or 0.00063841 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.87 or 0.00143609 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00014081 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $378.81 or 0.00801530 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00043907 BTC.
GAMB Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GMB is a dual-cryptocurrency based on fast speed will connect to real life. GMB is a blockchain platform with various SPACE Dapps aimed to be used in real life. Experience GMB’s first SPACE Dapp: TravelSpace, a blockchain-based travel community service. “
GAMB Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAMB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GAMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GAMB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.