Block-Logic (CURRENCY:BLTG) traded down 10.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. Block-Logic has a market capitalization of $155,639.84 and approximately $7.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Block-Logic coin can currently be bought for about $0.0068 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Block-Logic has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 50.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 37.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000011 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Block-Logic’s total supply is 35,045,912 coins and its circulating supply is 22,899,329 coins. The official website for Block-Logic is block-logic.com. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “As of July 2018, Block-Logic Technology Group and the token BLTG has been created from the Bitcoin-Lightning project. After a community-wide vote, it was decided that the project should be managed by community members rather than the original developers. The name was changed to avoid confusion with other similarly named projects and to better represent the vision and goals of the new project. All services will be made accessible through industry standard Application Programming Interfaces (API), enabling the integration between not only products developed by Block-Logic but also partners and 3rd party developers. Reward Allocation Reduction:”Every six months (or 262,080 blocks) the rewards per Block will be reduced by 1 until rewards per block are at 5. Rewards percentages for Masternodes, Staking and Governance will remain the same. It is expected that when the rewards are reduced to 5, the supply to the network will be sustainable and the increase or decrease of supply will be negligible to the number of tokens in circulation year on year. Block-Logic reserves the right to revisit and adjust the tokenomics annually.” “
Block-Logic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Block-Logic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Block-Logic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.