PirateCash (CURRENCY:PIRATE) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. PirateCash has a total market cap of $888,135.62 and approximately $1,446.00 worth of PirateCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, PirateCash has traded down 10.8% against the dollar. One PirateCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0345 or 0.00000072 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 50.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 37.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
PirateCash Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on October 17th, 2018. PirateCash’s total supply is 35,689,070 coins and its circulating supply is 25,759,163 coins. The Reddit community for PirateCash is https://reddit.com/r/PirateCash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PirateCash’s official Twitter account is @PirateCash_NET and its Facebook page is accessible here. PirateCash’s official website is piratecash.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “PirateCash was launched in 2018, making it one of the green (eco) cryptocurrency networks in existence. PirateCash is a proof-of-stake (Pos) coin, which means it doesn’t require massive computing power to secure the network. PirateCash features a second layer network of masternodes that process private and near-instant transactions. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
PirateCash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PirateCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PirateCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PirateCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PirateCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PirateCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.