Signature Chain (CURRENCY:SIGN) traded up 13% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. Over the last week, Signature Chain has traded up 52.8% against the dollar. Signature Chain has a total market capitalization of $3.09 million and $7,417.00 worth of Signature Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Signature Chain coin can currently be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.07 or 0.00064559 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002867 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.90 or 0.00151448 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00014387 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $387.62 or 0.00805307 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.64 or 0.00047033 BTC.
Signature Chain Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Signature Chain aims to provide a solution to known certification issues, by offering a platform that allows anyone to certify data and files on a blockchain. Additionally, Signature Chain hopes to help other Waves projects by offering a custom and project dedicated web-wallet service. “
Buying and Selling Signature Chain
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signature Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Signature Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Signature Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signature Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signature Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.