Super Zero Protocol (CURRENCY:SERO) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 15th. One Super Zero Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00000482 BTC on popular exchanges. Super Zero Protocol has a market cap of $76.33 million and approximately $1.28 million worth of Super Zero Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Super Zero Protocol has traded up 7.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,514.75 or 0.07278749 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $58.76 or 0.00121692 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded 36% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Super Zero Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “SERO is a privacy coin Protocol supporting smart contract using Zero-Knowledge Proof. SERO adopt innovative UTXO+Account mixed mode. SERO is also a Privacy Protection platform which allows developers to issue privacy coins and use them in DApps, that means DApps can have Privacy features. It built a Zero-Knowledge Proof encryption library “Super-ZK” which is 20+ times faster than the latest zk-SNARKs (Sapling upgrade) that Zcash uses. “
Super Zero Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Super Zero Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Super Zero Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Super Zero Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Super Zero Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Super Zero Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.