BlackHat (CURRENCY:BLKC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 25th. During the last week, BlackHat has traded down 17.7% against the dollar. BlackHat has a total market capitalization of $2.18 million and approximately $1.70 million worth of BlackHat was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlackHat coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.91 or 0.00002140 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.43 or 0.00071635 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.52 or 0.00107142 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $61.70 or 0.00145231 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42,481.99 or 0.99991475 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2,903.68 or 0.06834510 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $328.02 or 0.00772077 BTC.
BlackHat Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackHat Coin Project, launched April, 2021, is a community-driven self-funded decentralized blockchain focused on privacy which is implemented on zk-SNARK Sapling protocol by Electric Coin Company. The monetary policy of BlackHat Coin is designed to enable a sustainable infrastructure service capable of supporting scalable, decentralized, and resilient node infrastructure, allowing for instant, private transactions globally. “
Buying and Selling BlackHat
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackHat directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackHat should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackHat using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackHat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackHat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.