Bao Finance (CURRENCY:BAO) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. In the last seven days, Bao Finance has traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bao Finance coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Bao Finance has a total market cap of $9.95 million and approximately $551,248.00 worth of Bao Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001729 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001958 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.01 or 0.00069164 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $70.94 or 0.00122654 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.89 or 0.00074151 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,686.17 or 0.99731964 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,759.94 or 0.06500460 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bao Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bao (包) stands for a treasure or package. Something wonderful that is wrapped up in another layer. Bao buns, or in Chinese Baozi (包子) are delicious wrapped dumplings. These bao buns are the tradition of taking something good that exists and wrapping it up into being a new treasure. Bao Finance aims to do this by being a new protocol that adds features to existing DeFi systems. The BAO token acts as a governance token for the fully community-run project. It is also backed by the insurance fund where all Bao fees go. “
Bao Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bao Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bao Finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bao Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bao Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bao Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.