Creditcoin (CURRENCY:CTC) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 14th. Creditcoin has a market capitalization of $1.40 billion and approximately $51,535.00 worth of Creditcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Creditcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.48 or 0.00004307 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Creditcoin has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57,584.21 or 1.00088365 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.69 or 0.00058559 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00002234 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.41 or 0.00051123 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00005603 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $301.72 or 0.00524429 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Creditcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creditcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creditcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.