Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 14th. Function X has a market capitalization of $523.92 million and approximately $18.14 million worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Function X coin can now be purchased for $1.28 or 0.00002248 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Function X has traded down 20% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,116.20 or 1.00100240 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.96 or 0.00059518 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004416 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.70 or 0.00050305 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00005728 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $307.37 or 0.00538694 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00004827 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Function X Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FCoin is a Scrypt cryptocurrency. It employs a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake consensus prtocol and 10 minute block times. The total suppy for FX is 987600000 with a 15% premine. “
Function X Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Function X should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Function X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.