Mint Club (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 14th. Over the last seven days, Mint Club has traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Mint Club coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Mint Club has a market capitalization of $3.11 million and approximately $26,853.00 worth of Mint Club was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.22 or 0.00044065 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded 47.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded up 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 42.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Mint Club Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mint Club Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mint Club directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mint Club should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mint Club using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mint Club Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mint Club and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.