PAID Network (CURRENCY:PAID) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 14th. One PAID Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.51 or 0.00000885 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. PAID Network has a market cap of $42.11 million and approximately $569,912.00 worth of PAID Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, PAID Network has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001745 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001968 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $39.80 or 0.00069449 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.66 or 0.00123301 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.86 or 0.00074801 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57,568.43 or 1.00460079 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,759.35 or 0.06560268 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
PAID Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PAID Network is a business toolkit, encompassing SMART Agreements, escrow, reputation-scoring, dispute arbitration and resolution, as well as DeFi tools such as insurance, borrowing and lending. PAID aims to take the lawyers out of legal contracts, making simple, easy-to-use SMART Agreements available for users. “
Buying and Selling PAID Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAID Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAID Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PAID Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAID Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAID Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.