Poolz Finance (CURRENCY:POOLZ) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. One Poolz Finance coin can now be bought for approximately $7.27 or 0.00012571 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Poolz Finance has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. Poolz Finance has a market cap of $19.86 million and $1.64 million worth of Poolz Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001729 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001958 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.01 or 0.00069164 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $70.94 or 0.00122654 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $42.89 or 0.00074151 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,686.17 or 0.99731964 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,759.94 or 0.06500460 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Poolz Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Poolz is a fully-decentralized, swapping protocol that enables startups and project owners to auction their tokens for bootstrapping liquidity. As the blockchain-cryptocurrency community moves closer to absolute decentralization, Poolz empowers innovators in their pre-listing phase, bringing them closer to early-stage investors. “
Poolz Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Poolz Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Poolz Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Poolz Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Poolz Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Poolz Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.