SafeInsure (CURRENCY:SINS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. In the last week, SafeInsure has traded up 4.1% against the dollar. SafeInsure has a total market capitalization of $133,759.46 and approximately $299.00 worth of SafeInsure was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SafeInsure coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0062 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.85 or 0.00031237 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded up 35.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Helix (HLIX) traded up 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- NestEGG Coin (EGG) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Scrypta (LYRA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000020 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in the user's hands with an insurance marketplace on the blockchain. The SafeInsure marketplace has a native currency, the SafeInsure coin (SINS). All transactions made between insurance policy providers and consumers will require SINS. Additionally, insurance-related products and insurance pools will require SINS. In effect, the only currency accepted within the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS. “
Buying and Selling SafeInsure
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeInsure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeInsure should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SafeInsure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeInsure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeInsure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.