Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. Over the last seven days, Veil has traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Veil has a total market cap of $1.52 million and approximately $3,390.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Veil coin can now be bought for about $0.0177 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,858.75 or 0.99705303 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.18 or 0.00058900 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $187.98 or 0.00323932 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $314.71 or 0.00542334 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $124.32 or 0.00214229 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00004370 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00009197 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00001597 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001044 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Veil is a cryptocurrency project working to make privacy the most convenient choice through both cutting-edge technology and silky-smooth user experience. Veil uses a hybrid Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Work consensus system, including support for the RandomX and ProgPoW mining algorithms. Through RingCT, stealth addresses, Dandelion, and compulsory privacy, Veil provides coin fungibility and privacy without compromise. “
Veil Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veil should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veil using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.