Revomon (CURRENCY:REVO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 27th. One Revomon coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.43 or 0.00000721 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Revomon has traded 21.1% higher against the dollar. Revomon has a market capitalization of $10.58 million and $990,845.00 worth of Revomon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001691 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00001733 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.62 or 0.00070330 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 37.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $42.30 or 0.00071477 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.19 or 0.00096636 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59,089.96 or 0.99850604 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,976.01 or 0.06718694 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00002581 BTC.
Revomon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Revomon is an online RPG that combines an incredible, immersive virtual-reality experience with the ground-breaking technology behind NFTs. REVO tokenomics are thought to sustain a whole ecosystem balanced between the investors, the project growth and the game universe. “
Revomon Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revomon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revomon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Revomon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revomon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revomon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.