Banano (CURRENCY:BAN) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Banano coin can now be purchased for $0.0197 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Banano has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar. Banano has a total market cap of $26.37 million and $995,844.00 worth of Banano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $38.84 or 0.00066735 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001719 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001719 BTC.
Banano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Banano is a 4th generation fungible & edible cryptocurrency with a cool yellow logo and particles.js background. It is a feeless, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy. It is the first fork peel of NANO, the genesis block redefining the meme economy on 1 April 2018. “
Buying and Selling Banano
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Banano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.