Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 25th. During the last seven days, Infinitecoin has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. One Infinitecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Infinitecoin has a market capitalization of $11.80 million and $63.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,595,753,019 coins. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Infinitecoin’s official website is www.infiniteco.in. The Reddit community for Infinitecoin is https://reddit.com/r/infinitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Infinitecoin (IFC) is a peer-to-peer open source cryptocurrency that is based on Litecoin (which was in turn inspired by Bitcoin), except that it will have 1142.86 times as many coins, and the difficulty with which coins are produced is adjusted more frequently. “
Infinitecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Infinitecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.