Tokes (CURRENCY:TKS) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 25th. Tokes has a total market capitalization of $3.50 million and approximately $28.00 worth of Tokes was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tokes coin can now be bought for about $0.0175 or 0.00000030 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Tokes has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001945 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. It launched on April 15th, 2016. Tokes’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 199,999,574 coins. The Reddit community for Tokes is /r/tokesplatform. The official website for Tokes is multichain.ventures. Tokes’ official Twitter account is @tokesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded to solve the cannabis industry’s banking problem via cryptocurrency payments, the Tokes Platform also builds blockchain based “track and trace” solutions for supply chain management and integration to conventional enterprise software (ERP systems) for any industry. Tokes (TKS) is the native cryptocurrency of the platform payment solutions. Riding on one of the fastest blockchains, the Waves network, Tokes serves as the transactional token for the available products as well as any tokenized applications integrated or build into the ecosystem. “
Tokes Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tokes should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tokes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tokes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.