NEAR Protocol (CURRENCY:NEAR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 25th. One NEAR Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $9.11 or 0.00015789 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, NEAR Protocol has traded down 1.8% against the dollar. NEAR Protocol has a total market capitalization of $5.15 billion and $169.24 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $115.84 or 0.00200703 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00003091 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $429.14 or 0.00743510 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.95 or 0.00077881 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00009250 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000137 BTC.
About NEAR Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “NEAR is an open-source, decentralized platform with the potential to change how systems are designed, how applications are built and how the web itself works. It is a complex technology with a simple goal — allow developers and entrepreneurs to easily and sustainably build applications which secure high value assets like money and identity while making them performant and usable enough for consumers to access. NEAR provides a community-operated cloud infrastructure for deploying and running decentralized applications. It combines the features of a decentralized database with others of a serverless compute platform. The token which allows this platform to run also enables applications built on top of it to interact with each other in new ways. Together, these features allow developers to create censorship resistant back-ends for applications that deal with high stakes data like money, identity and assets and open-state components which interact seamlessly with each other. NEAR’s token economy is built around the NEAR token, a unit of value on the platform that enables token holders to use applications on NEAR, participate in network governance, and earn token rewards by staking to the network. “
NEAR Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEAR Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEAR Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.