Pax Dollar (CURRENCY:USDP) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 15th. Over the last seven days, Pax Dollar has traded flat against the dollar. Pax Dollar has a market capitalization of $945.69 million and approximately $14.97 million worth of Pax Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pax Dollar coin can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00001644 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Arweave (AR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.95 or 0.00116329 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00015111 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- My Master War (MAT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Pax Dollar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paxos Standard (PAX) is a stable coin owned by Paxos Trust Company, LLC. It combines the stability of the dollar with the efficiency of blockchain technology. Paxos is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services, which has deep experience and knowledge as an intermediary between fiat and digital assets. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, it offers the benefits of crypto-assets such as immutability and decentralized accounting. Since it is fully collateralized by dollars, Paxos Standard offers a liquid and digital alternative to cash, available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement and fully redeemable. Paxos Standard has been designed as an Ethereum token written according to the ERC-20 protocol so that anyone with an Ethereum wallet will be able to send and receive Paxos Standard tokens. The smart contract has been audited by smart contract auditors Nomic Labs and ChainSecurity, and nationally top-ranking auditing firm Withum will perform attestation procedures on their token and bank account balances on a month-end basis. Why Use Paxos Standard: Hold digital assets in PAX to limit exposure to volatilitySettle the cash component of digital asset transactions in dollar-equivalent denominationsMove between digital assets with ease and lower feesSettle transactions outside of traditional banking hoursTransact internationally more efficiently”
Pax Dollar Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pax Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pax Dollar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pax Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pax Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pax Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.