Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. In the last week, Sentinel Protocol has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar. One Sentinel Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00000321 BTC on exchanges. Sentinel Protocol has a total market capitalization of $63.08 million and approximately $1.52 million worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.41 or 0.00033713 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00019168 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002044 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001839 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sentinel Protocol is an Ethereum-based platform that aims to keep common users safe from cybercrime by using blockchain technology to create a threat database viewable by all. Sentinel Protocol (UPP) is an ERC20 compliant token on the Ethereum network and will be used to pay for the security services available on the platform. “
Sentinel Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.