Carbios SAS (OTCMKTS:COOSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 50.0% from the April 15th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:COOSF traded up $1.00 during trading on Friday, reaching $33.00. The company had a trading volume of 338 shares, compared to its average volume of 588. The company has a fifty day moving average of $35.48 and a two-hundred day moving average of $40.35. Carbios SAS has a 12 month low of $30.70 and a 12 month high of $53.83.
About Carbios SAS (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Carbios SAS (COOSF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Carbios SAS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carbios SAS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.