Fusion (FSN) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 14th. One Fusion coin can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00000858 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Fusion has traded down 38.5% against the US dollar. Fusion has a total market capitalization of $18.12 million and $500,726.00 worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29,411.77 or 0.99787677 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001797 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fusion is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The FSN token is an essential component of all the tools available in the Fusion ecosystem. FSN tokens enable access to the entire suite of features and financial transactions on the network. The Fusion MainNet went live on June 2019, in the short/medium term Fusion tokens will exist in various states to maximize access to liquidity and to provide flexibility for token holders. Token holders can seamlessly swap between native MainNet FSN, ERC20 FSN and later BEP2 FSN using Fusion’s Token Swap mechanism and Asset Gateway. Importantly, the total supply of FSN tokens will remain constant. FSN explorer “
Buying and Selling Fusion
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fusion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.