VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp. (OTCMKTS:VSBGF – Get Rating) shares were down 5.3% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.35 and last traded at $0.35. Approximately 180,805 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 9% from the average daily volume of 197,835 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.37.
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.47 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.74.
About VSBLTY Groupe Technologies (OTCMKTS:VSBGF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VSBLTY Groupe Technologies (VSBGF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VSBLTY Groupe Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.