Cabana Target Drawdown 10 ETF (NYSEARCA:TDSC – Get Rating) shares shot up 0.2% on Friday . The company traded as high as $23.41 and last traded at $23.39. 162,147 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 11% from the average session volume of 181,928 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.35.
The business’s 50-day moving average is $24.83 and its two-hundred day moving average is $26.26.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Cabana Target Drawdown 10 ETF stock. OLD Mission Capital LLC bought a new stake in Cabana Target Drawdown 10 ETF (NYSEARCA:TDSC – Get Rating) during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund bought 46,230 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,233,000. OLD Mission Capital LLC owned about 0.15% of Cabana Target Drawdown 10 ETF at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cabana Target Drawdown 10 ETF (TDSC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Cabana Target Drawdown 10 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cabana Target Drawdown 10 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.