Principal Healthcare Innovators ETF (NYSEARCA:BTEC – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.9% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $31.67 and last traded at $31.51. 4,907 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 16% from the average session volume of 5,812 shares. The stock had previously closed at $31.23.
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $36.12 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $41.55.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal Healthcare Innovators ETF (BTEC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Principal Healthcare Innovators ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal Healthcare Innovators ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.