Solar Integrated Roofing Co. (OTCMKTS:SIRC – Get Rating) rose 5% on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.21 and last traded at $0.20. Approximately 3,561,867 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 67% from the average daily volume of 2,137,305 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.19.
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.31 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.37.
About Solar Integrated Roofing (OTCMKTS:SIRC)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Solar Integrated Roofing (SIRC)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Solar Integrated Roofing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Solar Integrated Roofing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.