Inter Pipeline Ltd. (OTCMKTS:IPPLF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 1.5% on Monday . The company traded as high as $15.47 and last traded at $15.47. 2,100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 82% from the average session volume of 11,523 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.24.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $15.47 and its 200-day moving average price is $15.47.
About Inter Pipeline (OTCMKTS:IPPLF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Inter Pipeline (IPPLF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for Inter Pipeline Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inter Pipeline and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.